Year by year, the InsurMark team strives to make sure advisors have all kinds of systems and processes in place to grow their businesses while retaining clients and generating new prospects.
From proven sales and marketing systems to helping you get there, advisors — you are about to discover the financial wellness resource you need for you and your clients.
In this episode, Jeremy Houser is joined by Erik Sussman, the CEO, and founder of the Institute of Financial Wellness (IFW), to unveil the firm’s approach to developing clear, unbiased, engaging, fact-based financial education, resources, and services for advisors and consumers.
- What you should know about the IFW Retirement Roadmap Experience
- The firm’s bucket approach to retirement planning and how it blends in with volatile markets
- The value of taking a step back every once in a while to work on your business instead of in your business
- Ways the IFW can help you leverage your time effectively when it comes to marketing
- The power of a concierge service added to your team
- And more!
Connect with Erik Sussman:
Book Time with Jeremy Houser:
Connect with Jeremy Houser:
About Our Guest:
Erik C. Sussman, CLU®, ChFC®, CFP®, and CEO of The Institute of Financial Wellness founded the company to provide financial education, resources, and services that help people live their best lives.
For Financial Professionals:
The Institute of Financial Wellness provides proven sales and marketing systems, state-of-the-art technology, training, and support to financial professionals nationwide.
The Institute of Financial Wellness is the most comprehensive multi-media network for financial education, resources, and services.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed