In the last year, many advisors have tried to adapt to the virtual world to conduct their business.
But it is not as easy as it may seem. You have to build out a parallel world and understand the nuances of what’s going on.
In this episode, Jeremy Houser speaks with Al Caicedo, president and owner of CKS Summit Group. Al shares how the dynamics of marketing has changed for advisors, how he helps coach advisors across the country, and what challenges advisors are facing in the market.
- The biggest mistakes for advisors taking their presentations from in-person to virtual
- The point where he almost gave up on teaching hundreds of advisors
- The trends in the virtual world––and how this data helps advisors
- The biggest challenge advisors face when having virtual appointments with prospects
- What helps advisors to engage emotionally with prospects
- The future of our industry
- And more
Connect With Al Caicedo:
Connect With Jeremy Houser:
About Our Guest:
Al Caicedo is President and Owner of CKS Summit Group, founded in 1998. Al’s focus and objective is to help ensure his clients are able to enjoy their lifestyle beyond the workplace and into their retirement years. He educates and enables them to come to understand for themselves, the financial path they should follow. He has spent twenty years helping clients protect and preserve their assets. His safe money strategies helped clients save millions of dollars during the latest market collapse.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed