While gaining outreach in such a saturated market can be extremely challenging, this year has been very prosperous for advisors.
This week, Jeremy Houser details ways to continue that growth for the remainder of this year and the years to come.
Jeremy highlights the role of innovation, creativity, and even time off when it comes to business growth and the ever-changing and uncertain marketplace. Through the use of technology, Jeremy outlines ways you can keep your clients up to date on market trends while allowing your business to elevate its marketing efforts.
- The importance of vacation time and the value of setting realistic expectations with clients
- Reasons advisors shouldn’t be afraid of changes and challenges
- Important marketing tidbits for advisors
- Balancing remote work to keep up with clients
- And more!
- Annexus: Your Innovative Annuities & Insurance Solutions Platform with Ron Shurts (Ep. 20)
- Leverage Your Mindset with Ricky Kalmon (Ep. 14)
Book Time with Jeremy Houser:
Connect with Jeremy Houser:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed