In January, the year ahead seems so long, but suddenly, Labor Day hits, and we look back and realize we are ready to wrap up the third quarter.
Throughout the year, there have been some big changes to our industry, allowing advisors to hone their skills to attract prospects and secure new deals.
In this episode, Jeremy Houser explains must-know shifts in the advising industry while detailing ways you can use these to your advantage to pull in prospects and create a meaningful bond that will secure client and team loyalty.
- What types of conversations you should be having with prospects
- The importance of adapting to different marketing tactics and strategies
- The value in going against the grain, separating yourself from the competition
- Ways to present yourself and your team as industry experts
- And more!
- Tips & Processes to Manage Your Practice In This Virtual Environment with Al Caicedo (Ep. 22)
- Houser Party of Four — Welcoming Baby Olivia (Ep. 23)
Book time with Jeremy Houser:
Connect with Jeremy Houser:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed