The first quarter of 2023 has brought nothing but success to Jeremy Houser and his team at InsurMark.
But it doesn’t stop there.
From human connections to financial technology, marketing, and coaching, in this episode, Jeremy reviews the first quarter of 2023 while giving an overview of what’s to come for the short and long term for the team at InsurMark and their advisors.
- The concept of ‘lost decade’ and the importance of protecting investment returns during challenging times
- Ways advisors (like you!) can stay on top of technology while managing information overload and delegating tasks effectively
- InsurMark’s approach to helping you forecast investment opportunities
- The importance of building long-lasting and resourceful relationships with your clients
- What you should know about being ‘coachable’ and the ways coaches, mentors, and like-minded individuals can help you leverage time and technology
- The multi-generational wealth transfer that will occur in the next 20 years and the potential opportunities it carries for advisors
- And more!
- “World Bank Warns of Lost Decade for Global Economy” The Wall Street Journal
- LinkedIn: Laurence Black
- About Robert J. Shiller
Book Time with Jeremy Houser:
Connect with Jeremy Houser:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed