2023 is the year of speed and efficiency.
In this episode, Jeremy Houser is joined by Chad Burns, the chief distribution officer at Aspida. Chad unveils everything you need to know about him and Aspida. He also sheds light on what Aspida does for advisors and their approach to helping you help your clients with all things annuities and retirement planning options from a technology-efficient standpoint.
- What makes Aspida different from other Insurance Carriers
- Some company values that have allowed Aspida to succeed
- How Aspida’s tech separates them from the competition
- Some key business practices that he’s taking into the new year
- The firm’s approach to defining the ideal advisors they want to work with
- And more!
Connect with Chad Burns:
Book Time with Jeremy Houser:
Connect with Jeremy Houser:
About Our Guest:
Aspida’s annuity business is led by Chad Burns, the Chief Distribution Officer. Chad joined Aspida from Transamerica, where he served as Regional Vice President overseeing annuity sales and corporate retirement sales in NC. Chad has also held roles at Prudential Financial, Axa Distributors, and PLANCO (The Hartford). Chad holds a B.A. in Business Management from North Carolina State University.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed